Mangrove seedlings???

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBov

Reaction score
This year we watched about a gazillion seeds get dropped and then, on the tide line, sprout into little trees. As they are going to get mowed down I was wondering about pulling up some for the buns. Any idea if that is a good plan or not? <br /><br /> __________ Sat May 14, 2016 5:24 pm __________ <br /><br /> No one? Nah, me nether! :lol:

GBov":153qyc32 said:
This year we watched about a gazillion seeds get dropped and then, on the tide line, sprout into little trees. As they are going to get mowed down I was wondering about pulling up some for the buns. Any idea if that is a good plan or not?

__________ Sat May 14, 2016 5:24 pm __________

No one? Nah, me nether! :lol:

Not a clue. Sorry. I'll bet they'd be salty.
"Mowed down." Huh? Code Enforcement won't be happy about that. :| :lol:
(I'm zone 10A... West coast.)

karebru":2nl9efey said:
GBov":2nl9efey said:
This year we watched about a gazillion seeds get dropped and then, on the tide line, sprout into little trees. As they are going to get mowed down I was wondering about pulling up some for the buns. Any idea if that is a good plan or not?

__________ Sat May 14, 2016 5:24 pm __________

No one? Nah, me nether! :lol:

Not a clue. Sorry. I'll bet they'd be salty.
"Mowed down." Huh? Code Enforcement won't be happy about that. :| :lol:
(I'm zone 10A... West coast.)

9B here and they really love their mangroves :lol: but I dont think just sprouted seedlings count or there wouldnt be a clear stretch of bank anywhere. :roll:

I'll take one to try to grow in a big fish tank until it gets too big. :lol:

Back