Homemade Rabbit Toy idea!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olafthebunny

Reaction score
This is for everyone who just loves their pet bunny!
I like to scroll Pinterest, and find lots of cute bunny ideas, but some of them are dangerous. Like a bunny balcony. They could jump off and get hurt!
But i finally found a very cute and good idea.
You will need a toilet paper tube, scissors, clear or scotch tape, and bunny food, treats, or veggies cut small.
Cut the toilet paper tube into 10 rings. Put the rings into a ball shape all together in different directions. It should look like a ball.
Find a hole or small crack in the ball and put the treats inside. When the bunny pushes the ball or moves it treats will fall out!
I haven't tried it yet , but I'm sure my pet rabbit, Olaf, will love this! I saw pictures and a short video of bunnies playing with it and they looked like they were having fun!
I hope if you try this it will work out for you, and your bunny has lots of fun! <br /><br /> __________ Wed May 04, 2016 3:01 am __________ <br /><br /> And, sorry I have an image! I forgot to add it in though. Woops!
Anyways here it is:
bunny idea.png

I tried this today with Truffles because she looked bored. Oh boy, did she love this. She didn't even care about the treats inside; she loved the ball itself.

Latest posts

Back