New litter!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoonSpiritMom

Reaction score
My Cali Cross had a litter of 7 today!

All healthy all pink... she pulled an amazing amount of fur for the nest too, and didn't pull until she was in labour I'm assuming because i went down at 9am, then again at 3 pm and there was nothing... when i went down at 5 pm.. she had pulled, kindled and cleaned up.

Fairly small litter for this doe considering her first litter had 12! which she raised successfully without the need of fostering.

So that's it for me until i breed my Giant Chin doe the first week of May. Then I'll re breed the two does that currently have 4 week old kits later in the summer. I like to give the does a month off from pregnancy and nursing.

Anyways.. that brings my total of kits up from 8 to 15! (20 rabbits altogether with the 5 adults)

I'll try to get Photos... but where she has them in the box it makes it harder to take photos. I don't want to move the nest box at all right now. I don't want to upset her.. she's turned fairly skittish in the last week.

Latest posts

Back