Processing Video.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Grumpy!
I did my very first two last weekend and will probably do six more this week.
I managed, but can see now, how I made it harder than it needed to be.
I'm a soft-hearted carnivore. An instant, clean kill is a must. I can do it now, but it took me a while to be able to dispatch a chicken by wringing it's neck. (A little too hands on.)
All in due time, but for now, a .22 to the back of the bunny's skull will do. :roll:

Thank you Grumpy. I am hoping to start raising rabbits by the end of the month. I've dressed many animals in true country boy fashion, but your technique for rabbit is far superior. I do question the whole Rabbit teeth between the legs though ;-) I'm certainly not that brave.

princekah69":oew6vfrm said:
Thank you Grumpy. I am hoping to start raising rabbits by the end of the month. I've dressed many animals in true country boy fashion, but your technique for rabbit is far superior. I do question the whole Rabbit teeth between the legs though ;-) I'm certainly not that brave.

Thanks for the compliment.. :) :)

LMAO----Yeah... it does look like one is placing their self.. ''in harm's way'' but I've
never had an issue of being bitten. However.. it took only ONE occasion to realize
the method in question is not one a person would use who's wearing summer shorts. :x

:x My inner legs looked like a ''cat-fight'' had taken place there... :x

Grumpy

I am new member, but i have watched many processing video on utube and none are as good as this one is. Very informative. Thanks

We just finished processing our first litter and we had this video playing for reference. It was extremely helpful, thank you Grumpy!

:goodpost: :nice:

Just wanted to say thanks again for this great article. Processed my first three and this video was perfect. I had zero issues. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Great video and awesome guy for making and sharing it. :thewave:

Thank you so much for this video, grumpy :D
I processed my first batch of 9 a couple weeks ago and this made it so much easier. I knew exactly what to look for and how to approach things. Saved me a lot of mucking around.
I hope your back is feeling better!
:)

WVForestGirl":3b4zul1e said:
Thank you so much for this video, grumpy :D
I processed my first batch of 9 a couple weeks ago and this made it so much easier. I knew exactly what to look for and how to approach things. Saved me a lot of mucking around.
I hope your back is feeling better!
:)

I'm happy to be of help. :D I was beginning to wonder if this video hadn't run its course.

The 'back' is doing okay... However, I had to have surgery on my upper neck last year.
I'd lost all feelings in both hands and arms up to my shoulders.. (fun-stuff). Come to find out,
I had two bone spurs growing into my spinal cord that permanently damaged it. I've regained
about 20% use in my right arm, and a little better 25% in my left.

Unfortunately, the MD says this is as good as it will ever get. "We live with what we have."
You have a good day.. :)
Grumpy.
PS: Typing's a lot of fun nowadays... LOL.

Back