My Christmas Puppy!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpeg
So I got a puppy for Christmas from "Santa" and I named her Piper we also call her Goobers and Squeaky or Squeaks because that's what she sounds like when she barks. I love her to death!!! She is a Bichon Frisée, Yorkie, Poodle, Maltese cross and she loves to play with our other four dogs! I know what you guys are thinking FIVE DOGS!!! Yes we have five dogs a Labradoodle a Lab a Shit zu Shnauzer mix and an English Pointer! Well she's the smallest and I think my family is crazy! But I'd rather own a hundred dogs than a cat.

It's a cute pup. But all I can ever think of when I see small dogs is the *Constant.Barking x_x* lol. I'm not a big dog person in the first place, but I definitely don't do little dogs.

Oscar":24zg1mb0 said:
But I'd rather own a hundred dogs than a cat.
Whoa bro. As a life-long cat lover, I will fight you over these words LOL. jk. (butseriouslycatsareawesomesauce)

But anyhow, congrats =D. I got myself a new rabbit doe for Christmas lol.

Aww... she's a cutie!

I am not ga ga over either, but both cats and dogs have a place around our house. Everyone earns their keep one way or another ;) - the dogs are are alarm/security system, the cat acts as pest control :D

Aww! She's adorable!

We have over twice as many dogs as you do, so I would say you and your family are perfectly normal. :yes:

I prefer dogs over cats myself. We have a couple of indoor kitties and a varying population of barn cats, but if I had to choose between cats or dogs, the dogs would be the clear winners.

I don't completely hate cats and would probably have one if my mom wasn't allergic to them and I like kittens until they grow into cats!
MaggieJ":2ta4qlps said:
Very cute puppy, Oscar. :) Have fun with her! :dogkiss:

I have to tell you, though . . . I'm a cat person too! My little black Jenny is asleep on my lap while I'm typing this.
:catmoon:
Well it's not a competition but Piper was asleep on my arm while I was typing too it's just so sweet when they do. :D
MamaSheepdog":2ta4qlps said:
Aww! She's adorable!

We have over twice as many dogs as you do, so I would say you and your family are perfectly normal. :yes:

I prefer dogs over cats myself. We have a couple of indoor kitties and a varying population of barn cats, but if I had to choose between cats or dogs, the dogs would be the clear winners.
I would too and it's nice to know that I'm not the only family that has so many dogs and none are the same breed!

Beautiful puppy!
I got a Christmas puppy ten years ago. She's old and white now. :roll:
Sadie snores in my ear as she shares my pillow every night. :lovers:
Beagles rule, but Bichon Frisée, Yorkie, Poodle, Maltese crosses come in a very close second. :)

I love her and she already knows sit and most of the word come haha and we're working on down but otherwise I can't get anything done unless she's asleep oh and also she will go to the door for the most part when she needs to poddy! :p Perfect Puppie!!! :)
image.jpeg

Oscar":1rsndupx said:
I love her and she already knows sit and most of the word come haha and we're working on down but otherwise I can't get anything done unless she's asleep oh and also she will go to the door for the most part when she needs to poddy! :p Perfect Puppie!!! :)
Sounds like you're off to a great start! Be patient, but firm and consistent with her training and you'll have wonderful companion. :D

image.jpegJust an update on her, she's growing like a weed, and has fallen in love with the neighbors dog :shock: sometimes when someone (my brothers) leave the gate open she will even go and visit him :x

I'm a dog person but only if it's over 30lbs. *Says the person who has a bottle fed cat on her whenever not moving*

Back