Another use for rabbit cages!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MamaSheepdog":3r5xzvo9 said:
Miss M bears watching... such a slacker. :angry:

She should have been here with "the chair" some time ago! :evil:
I'M HERE!! I'M HERE!!!

:chair: :chair: :chair:

There, hopefully that'll cure GBov and set the universe to rights again. :D

Of course, MSD, it looks like you've got other issues now... :lol: <br /><br /> __________ Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 pm __________ <br /><br /> "Slacker", indeed. :angry:

Galadriel":2tuli0o2 said:
MamaSheepdog":2tuli0o2 said:
You did this just to torture me, didn't you GBov?!? :wall:

Ummmmm......

"You did this just to torture me, didn't you, GBov?!?"

Methinks you needed a comma.....

Good heavens! It's Galadriel, the comma constable!

Need I remind you that it has been YEARS since I studied punctuation??? *Sniff!!!*

In all seriousness though, I am pleased to see that at least some of the younger generation has a grasp on grammar and punctuation. :clap2:

Miss M":2tuli0o2 said:
MamaSheepdog":2tuli0o2 said:
Miss M bears watching... such a slacker. :angry:

She should have been here with "the chair" some time ago! :evil:
I'M HERE!! I'M HERE!!!

:chair: :chair: :chair:

There, hopefully that'll cure GBov and set the universe to rights again. :D

It's about TIME!!!

Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty and thwacking GBov not once, but multiple times! That'll teach her to mess with us Mods! I hope!

Miss M":2tuli0o2 said:
Of course, MSD, it looks like you've got other issues now... :lol:

Whatever do you mean? :whistle: Surely MaggieJ was referring to your tardiness in addressing this issue?

MaggieJ":1diydwh2 said:
Sigh . . . It's clear I need to keep a closer eye on my Mods! :eek: :shock: :x
Miss M":1diydwh2 said:
Of course, MSD, it looks like you've got other issues now... :lol:
MamaSheepdog":1diydwh2 said:
Whatever do you mean? :whistle: Surely MaggieJ was referring to your tardiness in addressing this issue?
I don't think so! She didn't say anything about finding her Mods! She said "keep a closer eye on"! :angry:

MamaSheepdog":272up0ve said:
Good heavens! It's Galadriel, the comma constable!

Need I remind you that it has been YEARS since I studied punctuation??? *Sniff!!!*

Mmmmm, yes..... and, as a homeschooling mom, you think this can somehow justify your punctuation skills... or lack thereof? :evil: I must confess a certain amount of anxiety concerning your pups' punctuation abilities....

Went to a board meeting this evening, and pointed out all the spelling and grammar issues in the 'new' bylaws. The two newest board members were shocked to know there was such a 'Nazi" in the group!

Oh-rabbit cages can also be used to store scrap wire pieces in, flower pots, small tools, tarps, etc... they can be an excellent way to keep things from blowing around.

My seedling tomatoes are doing just fine now they have wire all round. :twisted:

If I dont keep my cages full of things OTHER than rabbits, my rabbit population seems to go up...............

Strange that!

Latest posts

Back