Moroccan Rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Trying out this chicken recipe on rabbit tonight! The marinade smells wonderful! I have heard rave reviews on it - hopefully I don't have too high of hopes for it. Going to bake it and serve it with some potato cakes and possibly zucchini something (craving some kind of zucchini noodles). Not sure yet... not feeling too motivated for salad prep ;) . I did leave out the cayenne because if it is the slightest bit spicy my little ones won't eat it.

http://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-moro ... cken-15580

Ingredients

1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil ( the best quality you can get)
1/4 cup chopped scallion ( , white part only)
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Directions

Combine oil, scallions, parsley, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, turmeric and cayenne pepper in the container of a food processor.
Process until smooth.
Rub the mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts and let stand 30 minutes.
Preheat the grill to medium hot.
Grill chicken breasts 5-7 minutes on each side, or until done.

Miss M":3s34rgog said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd...? :p :popcorn:

It was tasty! I was being lazy and in a hurry and kept the rabbits whole :oops: , next time I will piece them out b/c the meat that was down in the juices was so much more tender than the rest. I think it could have baked a little longer - it was done, but tough, even with fryers. Definitely a keeper for the marinade though :) Seems like a good one for some kind of rice side dish, and I think adding in some lemon or lime juice/zest might add even more to it.

Back