What color blue are your BEW?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a7736100

Reaction score
My blue eyes are a dull light royal blue something like the blue in :?: or the background of rabbittalk site. The eye lids are pink.

Sorry no picture.

[album]3109[/album] She is an albino BEW actually so her eyes are purple. I have had people argue and say she is just albino but her eyes are purple and you can see the pink and blue tints up close

ButtonsPalace":3o1u9lqn said:
[album]3109[/album] She is an albino BEW actually so her eyes are purple. I have had people argue and say she is just albino but her eyes are purple and you can see the pink and blue tints up close
ahhh, hate to break it to you...but that's a spot-on description of REW. Their eyes are not solid red. :oops:
It's that purple that makes my heart melt for REW. One of my best shot of REW eyes on a Californian a few years back: https://40.media.tumblr.com/4c5d26e3cc5 ... 1_1280.jpg

The REW gene also wipes out and masks ALL color, even in the eyes. You shouldn't be able to see the BEW genes affect the eyes on a REW.

Latest posts

Back