Where can I find these rabbit bottle nipples?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmywalt

Reaction score
I was at a rabbit show recently and saw these bottles. They look easy enough to make, but finding the nipples and the black rubber seals is turning out to be a problem.

On Ebay they sell a nipple that is similar, but it looks to be used for a watering system. It has a horizontal piece across the shaft. That obviously won't work for these bottles.

So where can I find some of these as inexpensive as possible?

Thank you.

Water01.jpg
Water02.jpg
Water03.jpg

wamplercathy":2hn5tzlr said:
https://www.kwcages.com/accessories/nivek-watering-systems/pvc-pipe-system/nivek-trade-fount-1-8-threaded.html

There not identical but work well. Would suggest buying two for each cage. I have to pull mine every 3wks for cleaning because of build up and leaking. It's just simpler to have extra.

Good information to have! I didn't know that they would need to be cleaned and might leak.

These seem pretty expensive too. The person that was selling the completed bottle was only asking about the same as this website wants for just the nipple.

Our water is very hard so cleaning is a must. With kits in with the doe the water system I have gets quite the workout.

They're easy to clean. I place them in a little CLR for 15 minutes and then rinse very well. I taste them :oops: to make sure all the chemical is off and then re-rinse. DH thinks I'm nuts but I don't want my rabbits dead. And that stuff is very toxic. :x

Latest posts

Back