Rare Breeds?/Sparking Interest.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZachsRabbits

Reaction score
My Friend and I were at a rabbit show in Canton yesterday. Well she ended up buying a Giant Chin doe. The lady was super nice and told us about the breed. Let us see and feel her rabbits made us judge some of them. She was happy a new youth was going to show them. Anyway I told her how I wanted a less competitive breed and she said you should get a buck for her doe. I am wondering if we only have a pair of giant chins to show and we are the only ones showing them until we have kits when the doe is 11 months. How do we spark interest in the breed and new breeders?

Learn all that you can about Giant Chins. Be approachable. If someone asks about your rabbit, give them plenty of insight. You could make a pamphlet to hand out for further information. Attend shows with your Chinchillas and get the name out there. Be willing to teach others just like this breeder did for you and your friend. Create a website that has plenty of pictures of your rabbits plus some information about the breed. :)

Latest posts

Back