The unsexable?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, they are the sweetest, most cuddly rabbits I've ever met. Get along fine with dog and guinea pigs too.
Last year two does got into a fight, after years of living together peacefully, which ended bad for one doe. It seems that when something pushes them over the edge Hulk comes out.

Preitler":22hhvfv5 said:
No, they are the sweetest, most cuddly rabbits I've ever met. Get along fine with dog and guinea pigs too.
Last year two does got into a fight, after years of living together peacefully, which ended bad for one doe. It seems that when something pushes them over the edge Hulk comes out.

That is pretty awesome. <br /><br /> -- Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:42 am -- <br /><br />
Preitler":22hhvfv5 said:

That is pretty awesome. Well, not that the one doe got hurt but the rat killing part and that they are still sweet rabbits...that is awesome.

Speaking of meeting from a distance would it maybe help if I put the three does in one cage and then the other unsexed in another cage and let them see each other from a little distance and sniff each other and stuff. Or should I put them in a neutral bigger are like a ground pen?

Latest posts

Back