Coconut Oil?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MR_ND":3fx0fsmb said:
Thank you everyone. I have started putting coconut oil on my show rabbits and I have been giving some BOSS. But I am having trouble getting them to eat their BOSS. Isabel got mad this morning once she figured out I hadn't put the pellets in her bowl and it was BOSS, she ran around the pen kicked over her bowl and stomped her feet at me. How do I get them to like their BOSS. I have been mixing it with their pellets but they still aren't to keen on it.

That's odd. Every rabbit I've had has gone gaga over BOSS. They can barely wait until the BOSS is in their food bowls.

MR_ND":2zgwrkur said:
Thank you everyone. I have started putting coconut oil on my show rabbits and I have been giving some BOSS. But I am having trouble getting them to eat their BOSS. Isabel got mad this morning once she figured out I hadn't put the pellets in her bowl and it was BOSS, she ran around the pen kicked over her bowl and stomped her feet at me. How do I get them to like their BOSS. I have been mixing it with their pellets but they still aren't to keen on it.

BOSS has a high fat content so the seeds will go rancid. They will only stay good for about 18 months and if they were on the shelf for a while they may no longer be good.

Back