Dissection

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eco2pia

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if this counts as "profit" but I lost a litter at birth a month or so ago and today my Highschool Biology students will be dissecting them--I just saved 9 frogs.

I didn't do anything to preserve them, I didn't have the prescence of mind at the time, I just froze them. Because of that they were a little bruised looking around the belly, so I made the initial cut for them and rinsed them thouroghly.

It is a homeschooled group, I get paid a very modest amount and the buget is tiny. I donated them.

That's incredible, Eco2pia! I had to dissect a grasshopper. Do you know how hard it is to discern parts inside a grasshopper? "Okay, so this black goo is ______, and that brown goo is ____________..." Learned a lot. Yeah.

(I wanted the rat. But there was only one, and another girl got it after we drew names. Lucky girl. You can tell what the parts are inside of a rat. Your homeschool class is blessed, because those bunnies have discernible organs, and your students will be able to learn from them. :) )

Latest posts

Back