Kids Only Discussion Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AA! You take yours on walks, too? :p

images

Galadriel":1nsdwjcd said:
How did I not see this? :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol:

sorry i haven't posted in so long but i am back now

@LFB welcome to the thread and the winning girls side!

:bunnyhop: :pancake:

funnies50":xg4fd6ny said:
OH! Almost forgot! Last night I finally got to watch The Princess Bride :)

Cool! I love that movie! It's hilarious!

funnies50":xg4fd6ny said:
AA! You take yours on walks, too? :p

Yup! It's super fun.

Galadriel, the rabbit, is going to have babies, most likely on March 2! I'm so excited and I can't wait! :p :D

BWK, you are now outnumbered! Well, you already were.......

Attachments

• CatRidingADog.jpg
    CatRidingADog.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 1,065
  • LobsterWithASpoon.jpg
    LobsterWithASpoon.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 1,065
Hey guys never joined this or commented on this forum before but I have seen the Princes Bride about a million times! Hello my name is Anego Montoya you kill my father prepare to die!

Oscar":1r2xey81 said:
Hey guys never joined this or commented on this forum before but I have seen the Princes Bride about a million times! Hello my name is Anego Montoya you kill my father prepare to die!
Oh hello Oscar! :) You're more than welcome to join. I believe BWK needs some help on his side, since there's only one boy in this war. If you're under 20 then feel free to join us!
There's no competition...us girls are winning far too easily. BWK and EE really need serious help over there. :?
15z2m8y.jpg

Oscar":uvxx0838 said:
Oscar is just my screen name I am actually a girl so BWK may have to wait a little longer for his side to grow! :twisted:
Good, good. >:3 Well, I suppose BWK will just be aaaaaaaallllll alooooone for a little while longer! :twisted: :mrgreen:
200_s.gif

Yay!!!
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":2gtda410 said:
funnies50":2gtda410 said:
Good, good. >:3 Well, I suppose BWK will just be aaaaaaaallllll alooooone for a little while longer! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Who's alone, EE and PL are with me!

funnies50":2gtda410 said:

View attachment 1

Oscar":2gtda410 said:
I was born in 2003 soooooo....

Then you're qualified!
We shall not be scilenced!

Back