Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here are our latest 2 litters.

Today is the 31st day for Fraulein (NZW). She kindled 10 healthy kits between 1:30pm and 6pm. We fostered 3 over to "The Mom with No Name" (also NZW) who had her first litter of 4 a couple mornings ago.

Fraulein's

"The Mom with No Name"'s

alforddm":7ea6j2h2 said:
Zass, is that one showable?

I doubt it will be, because my japs tend to have poor color(which isn't a DQ) and visible white marks (which is.)

My starter stock was never set up for making a decent jap line, and I've never actually planned to show any of them.

If it's a doe, I could use her to help breed better magpies though. By the end of this year I expect to have all the japs phased out.

I've discovered that I really love the way japs look too, so someday, when I have more space, I'd love to breed towards good japs. :)

This is Jessie's newest litter. She is my rex coated mutt. I bred her to Ajax this time so 100% rex coated kits and no agouti (all self based).

1 black
3 chocolate
1 broken chocolate
1 broken black
2 torts (black I think)
and the ones I'm not sure of
1 broken blue (may be broken lilac)
1 broken lilac but the lilac may end up being a tort

Her 8 week old litter has a really dark tort so it will be interesting to see how these turn out.

Attachments

• IMG_2281.resized.JPG
    IMG_2281.resized.JPG
    314.4 KB · Views: 1,224
alforddm":2cd4fe8l said:
This is Jessie's newest litter. She is my rex coated mutt. I bred her to Ajax this time so 100% rex coated kits and no agouti (all self based).

1 black
3 chocolate
1 broken chocolate
1 broken black
2 torts (black I think)

Her 8 week old litter has a really dark tort so it will be interesting to see how these turn out.

What a beautiful mix of colors! Wow!

wamplercathy":36sugg8x said:
Mama just gave me 6 more kits. She went a little over but glad to see she and the little ones are doing good.

Congratz!

heritage":36sugg8x said:
alforddm":36sugg8x said:

1 black
3 chocolate
1 broken chocolate
1 broken black
2 torts (black I think)

What a beautiful mix of colors! Wow!

Thanks! These are my first Chocolates so pretty excited about them. I have the genetics for them in several does but it just hasn't lined up until now (I've gotten chocolate agoutis).

Here are my first 2016 Holland Lop kits! 2 Solid Blacks, 1 nicely marked Broken Black, and 1 Broken Black Tort with white tipped ears, so cute!
They are out of a Tri and a Broken Black (Shannah X Twono) Super happy with how the brokens marking turned out, will have to wait and see how their type is!

Attachments

• DSC_3007.jpg
    DSC_3007.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,210
  • DSC_3011.jpg
    DSC_3011.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,210
  • DSC_3012.jpg
    DSC_3012.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,210
FINALLY we have some new babies. Last night Grizelda bore 5 and my big white doe gave us 7. Bucky is giving out cigars.

Attachments

• grizeldas babies.jpg
    grizeldas babies.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,372
  • whities babies.jpg
    whities babies.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 1,372
coyotejoe":3j0wit4u said:
FINALLY we have some new babies. Last night Grizelda bore 5 and my big white doe gave us 7. Bucky is giving out cigars.
Good for you Joe!

I'll take one Bucky.
cigar-smoker.gif

Updated pictures of my Twono/Shannah litter!
They are so cute :D

Attachments

• DSC_4034.jpg
    DSC_4034.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,332
  • DSC_4050.jpg
    DSC_4050.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,332
  • DSC_4065.jpg
    DSC_4065.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,332
  • DSC_4077.jpg
    DSC_4077.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,332
Rosa's 2nd litter. An even dozen. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rosa's 2nd litter.jpg
5 pink :lol: :lol: (could be white, or could be cal who knows at this point :lol: :lol: )
7 black

Here's hoping all goes well. Rodents are under control and it's going to be around the mid 50's to mid 30's for the next 10 days. :p

Updated pictures of my Holland Lop litter :)

There's 2 does, 2 bucks. The Broken Black Tort and one of the blacks are bucks and the Broken Black and one of the blacks are does.

I think the Black doe will be a bigger brood type girl, she's a solid girl. The Broken Tort is such a funny bunny...of all the kits he's the most curious and friendly. Loves exploring!

Right now I really like the Black buck and Broken Black Doe. Both are really nice, especially the buck...he's so small and typey! I didn't even have to pose him, he just does naturally - at 4 weeks old!
The Broken Black is a nice girl too.

Now to decide if I will grow them out of sell them...

Attachments

• DSC_4756.jpg
    DSC_4756.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,297
  • DSC_4706.jpg
    DSC_4706.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,297
  • DSC_4714d.jpg
    DSC_4714d.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,297
  • DSC_4692e.jpg
    DSC_4692e.jpg