Twirly Stars?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get a twirly star for every year you've been a member . . . so unfortunately you'll have to wait a while yet, Oscar.

The red blinking stars indicate that the member has made a donation to RabbitTalk. The usernames of donors are shown in a darker blue colour.

Oh I have wondered that since I got on here! So how did Miss M and MSD get the green names and how did Maggie J get a red name?

Oscar":ey9wh3ak said:
Oh I have wondered that since I got on here! So how did Miss M and MSD get the green names and how did Maggie J get a red name?

MidnightCoder and I are admin. so our names are in red. Miss M and MSD and OneAcreFarm are moderators, so their manes are in green. This shows their status at a glance.

One more month and I'll be receiving my first twirly star. :twisted:

HansenHomestead":3ohqu58v said:
"Cheap Kitchen Cabinets?"

:fainting: :ban:

@ MSD This year I get my sixth! :twisted: <br /><br /> __________ Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:27 pm __________ <br /><br />
MaggieJ":3ohqu58v said:
Miss M and MSD and OneAcreFarm are moderators, so their manes are in green.

Something like this?

Green lion, Felipe Soltero.jpg

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":33ry7zah said:

Something like this?

:fainting: MaggieJ!!! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe that Bunny-Wan had the audacity to so cruelly point out your typo! :evil:

I say we ban him- just for a short period of time, until he learns better manners- and thus we can knock that little whippersnapper down a twirly star or "soon to be six" as he so smugly proclaimed. :yes:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the morning chuckle! Got my day off to a good start.

I type with the keyboard on my lap while sitting in my recliner, so my monitor is a little farther away than most people's. Add my aging baby-boomer eyes and end of the day carelessness and you can get some interesting typos! Must remember to bump up the font when posting!

At least it was an amusing typo! :D I prefer the unicorn to the all-green lion.

As for Bunny-Wan . . . :nono:

. . . he gets off the hook this time. It would be pretty bad to punish him severely when he only meant to help, one writer to another.

Well, d-a-ang it!!!

I was so hopeful that I could get rid of at least one member that out twirly stars me. :angry:

But, oh no!!! You have to go and be all benevolent towards the little upstart, simply because he shares your passion for writing. Hmmph!!!

We-e-ll mark my words, this leniency will come back and bite us in the behind. :yes:

I'll strip him of his twirly stars yet, I say. Mwa-ha-hah!!! :twisted:

MamaSheepdog":3ov78z3m said:
Well, d-a-ang it!!!

I was so hopeful that I could get rid of at least one member that out twirly stars me. :angry:

But, oh no!!! You have to go and be all benevolent towards the little upstart, simply because he shares your passion for writing. Hmmph!!!

We-e-ll mark my words, this leniency will come back and bite us in the behind. :yes:

Fellow members, this is what happens when Twirly Star Envy gets out of hand. Maybe we need a second 12-Step Program! :p

Miss M":3o47xvj0 said:
Or maybe this, as I'm more partial to horses...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MamaSheepdog":3o47xvj0 said:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":3o47xvj0 said:

Something like this?

:fainting: MaggieJ!!! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe that Bunny-Wan had the audacity to so cruelly point out your typo! :evil:

I say we ban him- just for a short period of time, until he learns better manners- and thus we can knock that little whippersnapper down a twirly star or "soon to be six" as he so smugly proclaimed. :yes:

cigar-smiley.gif

Oscar":3o47xvj0 said:
Why not the lazier? :annihilate:

:hiding:

MaggieJ":3o47xvj0 said:
As for Bunny-Wan . . . :nono:

. . . he gets off the hook this time. It would be pretty bad to punish him severely when he only meant to help, one writer to another.

From one author to another, THANK YOU!

MamaSheepdog":3o47xvj0 said:
Well, d-a-ang it!!!

240a15aacbdd53f7faaf417b58e1fc30.jpg

Latest posts

Back