a test joke! (to see if they kick me off the board)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a line of 100 rabbits in a row and 99 of them take 1 step backwards, what do you have?

A receeding Hare Line! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

How do you make a rabbit stew?

You keep it waiting! :lol: :roll:

(gosh...message may contain no more than 60,000 characters...I've got a LOT of jokes left.... ;) )

oh you is sooooooooooooooooo funny!!

I see you a classic:
A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves, "What are you doing in there?" she asked. The rabbit replied, "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?" The lady confirmed, "Yes." "Well," the rabbit said, "I'm westing."

or raise you a funny -

Lara Rabbit: Do you think that's Sophie's natural color? Zara Rabbit: Only her hare dresser knows for sure.

The rabbit's joke
So one day, all of the animals came together and made the following deal: Each will tell a joke, and if everyone doesn't laugh at it then they would kill the joke teller. (I don't know why they did this... maybe they were hungry?)

So anyway, the Rabbit went first. The Rabbit told this great joke. All of the animals were laughing hysterically, rolling on the floor and slapping their knees (if they had knees). All that is except for the Hippopotamus.

So, what could they do... the Hippo did not laugh. They had to kill the Rabbit. After promptly doing so, they gave the next turn to the lion.

The Lion told a really dumb joke, that was not funny at all. All of the animals just sat there and stared, but the Hippo started laughing a tremendous laugh. The animals asked the Hippopotamus: "Why are you laughing? The Joke wasn't funny."

To which the Hippo replied: "Didn't you get the Rabbit's Joke?"

This is a true Bunny Funny. When my granddaughter was three she was visiting. While she was here, my beloved Sunfire had a litter. I asked my granddaughter if she would like to see newborn bunnies. She was thrilled. I brought up the nestbox and pulled the fur and straw away showing the pink newborns. "Oh, grandma!" she exclaimed disappointedly, "Those aren't bunnies, those are hippos!" I guess to a three year old who has only seen hippos in books, kits with their hairless bodies, blunt noses and pinned back ears do look like hippos.

Latest posts

Back