Any idea on how fast they die?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this a 50/50 mix between the plaster and the cake mix? You are keeping all of it in a powdered state, correct? (I'm just preparing to completely decimate any possible rat and bug populations on the new lot before anything gets built)

MamaSheepdog":3ayyzs0l said:
I wonder if this would work for ants?

I use this in the Spring, Summer, and Fall to get rid of our ants. Works really well.

DIY Ant Killer:
-1 cup of warm water
-1/2 cup sugar
-2 tablespoons of Borax
-Just mix the ingredients together until dissolved, soak a cotton ball with the solution, and place in the line of ants.
-Refresh when it gets dry.
Our cat never messed with it and neither have the dogs. But we do keep it on the counter out of reach. Puppies will be puppies. :x :lol: :lol: <br /><br /> __________ Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:14 pm __________ <br /><br /> You could make a larger version of the redneck mouse trap. :p :lol: :lol: Use a 55 gal drum in stead of a 5 gal bucket. :twisted: :lol: :lol: I have yet to meet a rodent that can resit the power of peanut butter. :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Sali":36irj5w2 said:
is this a 50/50 mix between the plaster and the cake mix? You are keeping all of it in a powdered state, correct? (I'm just preparing to completely decimate any possible rat and bug populations on the new lot before anything gets built)
I haven't done it myself, but yes, they're using 50/50 plaster and either cake mix or icing sugar (I think the same as powdered sugar). And yes, keeping it dry. :) Good luck!!!

So far we've killed three rats. In the dusty snow you can see the trail they make going to the next door neighbor's yard to visit the bird feeders and the cat food left out for the strays. I haven't obtained the plaster of paris yet, haven't made any cupcakes with my nice cupcake papers, and one of my wood rat traps is a dud that won't fire. I've drawn a small rat on the interior of my back window with three hash marks below it.

I will kill them all....

EnglishSpot":3h362ica said:
I will kill them all....

terminator_small.jpg

I've got my own predator war going on, fox,maybe marten, anyway, go get them :cool:

Latest posts

Back