Do you like to write??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There ya go Galadriel, sock it to 'em! However, there is one catch, not that I think anyone on RT would steal the prologue, but someone outside RT might try to steal it, so just to be safe, it will only be up for 1 week. {Sorry!}

Ohhhkayyy! You asked for it! :lol:

My submitted prologue for Bunny-Wan's book; sorry about the lack of paragraph spaces: they wouldn't work...

This pre-release peek has timed out. It has been removed for the sake of security. :)

Hope y'all liked it! :p

Marinea":cnbue379 said:
Very well written.

The funny thing is, even though I'm the author of these books, I only wrote one part of the prologue! :lol: :p

This pre-release peek has timed out. It has been removed for the sake of security. :)

Marinea":cnbue379 said:
I would read this story.

Whoa! I'd better get writing! :p

I am an avid reader, always have been. But...I decide on a book after the first few pages. Not keeping my interest? It gets put down. Ones that I enjoy? They become like friends, and I go back to them often.

This prologue got me. I am fascinated by Arthurian legends, and the suspense was well built.

So, I will quote another book and say, "Please may I have some more, sir?"

:? Okay. That was pretty good. I mean for Gala, not you. Duh. That was very good actually, Galadriel! :) :D
Shh. Of course it was good. Obviously I can't tell him though.

funnies50":2cyg5a0x said:
:? Okay. That was pretty good. I mean for Gala, not you. Duh. That was very good actually, Galadriel! :) :D

Um... okay, thanks, I guess... not sure what that adds up to, or who the other person is... :lol:

Marinea":2cyg5a0x said:
I am an avid reader, always have been.

:yes:

But...I decide on a book after the first few pages. Not keeping my interest? It gets put down.

Yeah, occasionally. Not always, though. Sometimes I find books with bland beginnings and epic endings, so I usually plod on. :lol: If it doesn't shape up, though, I put it down, unless I'm curious about the destination of a character.

Ones that I enjoy? They become like friends, and I go back to them often.

Yes! My Tolkien books, Chronicles of Narnia, Ranger's Apprentice, Mars Diaries, I have re-re-re-read them all. I've even picked up a few words in Elvish, which isn't so hard when you read the Tolkien books like I do. :lol: Currently on my third(?) round of Ranger's Apprentice. :?

So, I will quote another book and say, "Please may I have some more, sir?"

I haven't read Oliver Twist yet! Lessee, does Mom have it......?

Ranger's Apprentice? :hiding:
I always wanted to read that! It reminded me of Assassin's Creed (therefore the wanting to read it) :thewave:
Is it good? :runaround:

Yes, yes, absolutely! Why else would I read it three times? :p I don't tolerate much of anything below good quality reading. To give an example, I hold "The Lord of the Rings" as the greatest fantasy ever, with "Ranger's Apprentice" holding a great second. I do not give such praise lightly. ;)

Read and enjoy!

__________ Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:51 pm __________

By the way, how does it remind you of "Assassin's Creed"? I haven't read it, but I don't see a similarity. :? <br /><br /> __________ Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:05 pm __________ <br /><br /> Wait... isn't "Assassin's Creed" a video game? Or is it a video game and a book?

Gala, Assassin's Creed is both a (violent) book series and a (very violent) video game. With slightly cooler characters. :mrgreen:
The characters all wear hoods and they all look the same :lol:

You're hopeless. :lol:

Thank you, EE! :p <br /><br /> __________ Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:53 am __________ <br /><br /> Bun's started his prologue for my book! YIPPEE! I'M ALMOST UNSTUCK!!! :bouncy:

Latest posts

Back