Now what? 6 of 8 kits are GIRLS!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ann,

I may have to give you back one bunny. Darker fur, I think she's a girl. She's scared of the cats and is absolutely terrified when I take her out of her cage. She's getting worse, not better, poor baby.

Oh dear oh dear....Okay. No problem. Do you want to try another one? I just finished plucking one who seems to be very sweet and just looks at the dogs like they're big rabbits...no cats here to test out tho.

Let me know when would be a good day to make the trade out...I can drive over.

I want to go to the Garden Show on Saturday (it is in Madison). Will you be in Dodgeville? If it would work for you, maybe I could drop off Timid on the way to Madison and pick up Newbie on the way back???

Hey, wanna go to the garden show? I'm told it's very cool, lots of vendors, lots of freebies, lots of mini demos.

Aileen, How about I drive newbie over some evening this week? We're scheduled to go to the gardenshow on Friday afternoon. I went a couple of years ago and had a GREAT time..so...GREEN and colorful inside! Just what the doctor ordered for middle of February.

Let's shoot for Wednesday...then if the snow is too bad, Thursday can be a fall back day :) I'll bring a couple with me, and we can see who fits in best. THIS time they will be in a different cage tho...and a whole bunch of hay under them ;)

Thanks for clarifying. :D<br /><br />__________ Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:53 pm __________<br /><br />Thanks for clarifying. :D

Latest posts

Back