RAWF?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Anyone else going to the Royal?

I put my entries in today.

Walker, lionhead, SSB (BEW)
Ghost, lionhead, JSB(REW)
(unnamed), lionhead, JSD(BEW)

I was only going to enter Walker, but found out I'd save $20 if I entered at least 3 rabbits(free entry to the fair with $20 in entries, $25 ticket if I entered less).

I'll be there, I'm leaving early Sunday morning to go to the show.
I have a few mini-rexes and 3 Thriantas!

Nibblet":1jh9hbm3 said:
I'll be there, I'm leaving early Sunday morning to go to the show.
I have a few mini-rexes and 3 Thriantas!
Welcome to RabbitTalk, Nibblet! :welcomewagon:

We actually have a RabbitTalk show badge, available here: official-rt-member-show-badge-t22512.html

Resize it to fit whatever you're using (adhesive tags, tag holders, etc.) and print. :) It'll make it easier for RT members to spot each other.

We actually have a RabbitTalk show badge, available here: http://rabbittalk.com/official-rt-member-show-badge-t22512.html

Resize it to fit whatever you're using (adhesive tags, tag holders, etc.) and print. :) It'll make it easier for RT members to spot each other.

I've been a long-time lurker, just a first time poster, and trust me, I've learned a lot from the board!
I'll see if I can get the badge printed out in time, so I can display it.
I at least have business cards printed up!

Well, I did as well as I expected...

11/11 for the jr BEW doe
10/12 for the sr bew buck

2/9 for the jr rew I picked up at the show.

Bad Habit":3aqvnl8q said:
Well, I did as well as I expected...

11/11 for the jr BEW doe
10/12 for the sr bew buck

2/9 for the jr rew I picked up at the show.

The lionhead class was HUGE, there were like 70+ rabbits in it if I recall correctly!

The mini-rex class was almost as big.

the Jr doe was in a class of 11 and got last place, the sr buck was in a class of 12 and got 10th. The buck I had just bought was in a class of 9 and got 2nd. At this point I just keep telling myself that at least I wasn't dq'd.

Sr does was the largest class, with 24.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you Nibblet, I had wanted to see the thriantas judged but was with a friend with her 2 small kids showing, so didn't get away from our area much.

Bad Habit":2pzt5qnl said:
the Jr doe was in a class of 11 and got last place, the sr buck was in a class of 12 and got 10th. The buck I had just bought was in a class of 9 and got 2nd. At this point I just keep telling myself that at least I wasn't dq'd.

Sr does was the largest class, with 24.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you Nibblet, I had wanted to see the thriantas judged but was with a friend with her 2 small kids showing, so didn't get away from our area much.

Sorry to have missed you too! I mostly stood nearby the 3 judging tables all day, really wishing I brought a chair! I sold a mini-rex doeling, and bought my first holland lop! Not to mention I bought 2 cute little male show quality fancy guinea pigs, a Merino and a Teddy, which I named Blackjack and Poker.

I went to the bathroom for 2 minutes and almost missed the Thriantas class being called, which I was the only entrant heh.
My Sr doe got best of breed and my jr buck got reserve.

I'll be looking forward to coming back next year and I will definitely look forward to being on the showing circuit again.

Back