• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wish I could find a Broken orange or orange Netherland

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiny Buns

Reaction score
It seems like there is no one in a 500 mile radius who has orange or broken orange Netherlands.

I'm in BC--any thoughts?

Is an orange ND an agouti with ee? I do angora and for some reason angora colors must have different names lol. Orange would be fawn for me so I'd get a chestnut and a chocolate tort and make my own.

Make your own is a great idea, it's finding the oranges, chocolates, torts, that are the problem. Netherlands are somewhat abundant, variety in color isn't. It's hard when I want to pursue different colors and can't find the 'ingredients' :)

Oh shoot I was afraid of that. I belong to a number of sales groups and I never see chocolates and very rarely torts and never an orange. :(

Tiny Buns":3rwezxdg said:
It seems like there is no one in a 500 mile radius who has orange or broken orange Netherlands.

I'm in BC--any thoughts?

I know right!!
It also seems like no one has REWs or any other color I actually want 0-0

Petlover500":16xi53h1 said:
Tiny Buns":16xi53h1 said:

I'm in BC--any thoughts?

I know right!!

REW???? Yep, got one of them too. :D

12.JPG

jimmywalt":142epyks said:
Petlover500":142epyks said:
Tiny Buns":142epyks said:

I'm in BC--any thoughts?

I know right!!

REW???? Yep, got one of them too. :D

Grrrrr :evil:
Hahaha just kidding!! HE IS A BEAUTY!

Tiny Buns":3bxwvnwg said:

I'm in BC--any thoughts?

There's some down here in Washington State! :lol:

Latest posts

Back