• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini Lop, Pedigreed Brood doe, excellent Mom

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhWRabbitry

Reaction score
(Price REDUCED: $30!)
This nice doe is for sale, no fault of her own - we are downsizing on rabbits.
She is 1 year 3 months old.
She is a nice doe that has been bred twice.
Lily Oct 2015 022.JPG
She has a good temperament and takes great care of her young.
She had 6 in her first litter 7 in her second - all alive and well, no issues. Great Mom!
She is a pedigreed doe out of WolfSong, Bryan & Desurra lines.
Full pedigree certificate included.
All broken kits in her litters have had full butterfly.
A good doe for someone that is wanting to get started in raising Mini Lops for 4H etc.
The photo of kits is her last litter.

Please email with interest. Pickup is in Elkhart, Indiana

Attachments

• one week old 022.JPG
    one week old 022.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,807
Does anybody sell lops in Colorado?!? :( <br /><br /> __________ Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:48 am __________ <br /><br /> Does anybody sell lops in Colorado?!? :(

Oscar":148vt9nr said:
Does anybody sell lops in Colorado?!? :(

__________ Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:48 am __________

Does anybody sell lops in Colorado?!? :(
Depends are where you're at here. Try filling out your location in your profile when you ask these kinds of questions. There are French in Pueblo. Hollands in Manitou Springs that I know of. All kinds of Different Lops up north in Denver , Ft. Collins and Loveland areas.

Ok thank you . :) <br /><br /> __________ Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:22 pm __________ <br /><br /> I live in montrose Colorado anyone selling any near where I am. :? :oops: :cry:

Montrose!!! :p (just funning ya)

Someone must have rabbits over there. There are shows in Delta and Hotchkiss every year. I saw some on Craig's List about a week ago in Delta for sale but don't remember what they were.

Here's a link to the 2016 show calendar for Rocky Mountain High Shows. http://www.rmhshows.com/2016-show-calendar.html There are "contact" names and emails for each location. Write them and tell them you're looking in the area but don't know who to contact. Maybe you'll get better local help. :clover:

Thank you so much I never thought to look on Craig's list!!! :D :) ;) <br /><br /> __________ Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:06 am __________ <br /><br /> Thank you so much I never thought to look on Craig's list!!! :D :) ;)

Latest posts

Back