"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get this one today when I went out feed the herd.

021 (500x375).jpg

022 (500x375).jpg

Tartar was very exhausted after giving birth and has taken the whole day to recoup. I don't blame her in the least.

Here it is, finally got my first "Dead" bunny picture! :x
12011299_838830976233491_8585847878712017658_n.jpg

Wamplercathy, I had a bun come to life just because I turned to get the camera. :angry: He was doing a great "dead bun", too!

Becca, that's an awesome one! :lol: I think my heart would have skipped a beat!

We love the pictures guys. My son has been spending the last few hours looking at this thread. His totally loves rabbits.

I have been waiting for one of my rabbits to play dead so I can add to this post, and I finally succeeded in catching my sisters rabbit Olaf on camera. His eyes are open but otherwise he looks dead! Some of these rabbits look like they are really dead, that baby bunny is so cute Fireclaw! And Puma is very dead looking :D

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    564.1 KB · Views: 4,767
Spring 2016 Fillmore Swap Meet 4.jpg

He had me completely fooled. After about an hour, I had to get up and check on him. He had the nerve to look indignant. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chaos {my moms new bunny } has started doing the "dead bunny" thing lately but we dont have pictures yet though :D :|

if you want to see a picture of him not doing dead bunny go to the thread new-bunny-chaos-t30111.html :D :D :D

sorry that last part is kinda :eek:fftopic3: :eek:fftopic:

I didn't get a picture but my doe Harlem was sleeping on her side, with her eye just cracked open, and twitching... Her whole body was twitching, I think she was dreaming lol. I panicked and then slowly reached for the cage latch and as I was opening it I scared her causing her to jump up, once she seen it was me I got a grunt and a stomp lol..

My mini lop buck sleeps so soundly on his back that even if you poke him or bang on the wood he doesn't wake up. You have to pick him up and put him on his feet, until he eventually collects himself and stands up. Don't have a pic because I'm too busy panicking, I swear every time I think the sweet little guy is dead!

It got really hot last weekend, poor bunnys... :shock:

But the moment they heard the pellet box they were instantly their normal self :lol:

Attachments

• Buck  9-7-16.jpg
    Buck 9-7-16.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4,187
  • heiss.jpg
    heiss.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4,187
i don't have any photos, but my lop buck clyde (in my icon) does this to me all the time! he is very very lazy and likes to sleep on his side and there's been so many times i've gone out to check on everyone and he looks dead. he won't even wake up when i walk up to his cage and tap on it. when i poke him to make sure, he jumps up and glares at me like how dare i wake him up. and he has such a huge head (we call him potato face for a reason) that it makes him look even more angry, haha

Back