Where do your pet rabbits do their digging.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a7736100

Reaction score
:cry: I let them run around in the back yard but it's being destroyed by the digging.

We put an ex-pen on the cement with a Rubbermaid tote bin filled with dirt.

Bug4H":ljeikf2d said:
my bunny dose its digging on my moms chest
image00222.gifOurs take turns ripping up the garden this time of year. The harvest is over so why not? The rest of the year they get turns in the rabbit tractor. We just move it to where we want fertilizer and aeration next. :p

Ok, mine aren't exclusivly pets, but whatever ;)

This year mine turn over next years vegetable garden, doing a great job :)

But when I moved from the rented appartment in february I spent half a day with spade and shovel to return that Indiana Jones style pit trap adventure park to it's original "just backyard"- condition :roll: . They built tunnels several meters long - and then just sealed the entrance before starting the next one, sometimes my leg disappeared to the knee in the middle of the lawn...

Schwarze Tunnel.jpg

Preitler":3i240w44 said:
Ok, mine aren't exclusivly pets, but whatever ;)

This year mine turn over next years vegetable garden, doing a great job :)

But when I moved from the rented appartment in february I spent half a day with spade and shovel to return that Indiana Jones style pit trap adventure park to it's original "just backyard"- condition :roll: . They built tunnels several meters long - and then just sealed the entrance before starting the next one, sometimes my leg disappeared to the knee in the middle of the lawn...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back