Register

Trinity Oaks' grain-feed mix

Provide a well rounded diet without commercial feed, including discussions of the methods and merits of growing fodder.
1 year of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 30.00

Re: Trinity Oaks' grain-feed mix

Post Number:#76  Unread postby speakingtruth2you » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:08 pm

I know some of these posts are older but in reading I do like what I'm finding out. Now to find a feed store around here to carry or that does carry what I need. Appreciate everyone's input. :)
SpeakingTruth2You
http://simplybackwoodsblog.blogspot.com

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 56,195.00

Re: Trinity Oaks' grain-feed mix

Post Number:#77  Unread postby Miss M » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:27 am

speakingtruth2you wrote:I know some of these posts are older but in reading I do like what I'm finding out. Now to find a feed store around here to carry or that does carry what I need. Appreciate everyone's input. :)

This is a Sticky thread, meaning that it is always at the top of its forum where it can be easily located. It is expected that Sticky threads will be revived now and then. :)

Your other post here: post285141.html#p285141 would have been better posted as its own thread, so that members would be concentrating on your particular problem, rather than the rest of someone else's thread. That thread was over a year old; however, we did get an update on the bunny involved, since you posted in it. If not for that, I'd have split your post off into its own thread, and sent you a link to it. :) It's just a better way to get answers. Not that old threads are not useful -- far from it! Much knowledge can be gained from reading old threads. New problems, though, need to be posted in new threads, so they get the attention they need. :)

Welcome to RabbitTalk! :hi:
Sithrah Farm - http://sithrahfarm.com/

We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
- James Madison

Previous