• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO a little wool

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am curious about spinning and would love to try it out before making an investment in any woolies! Not to mention I still need to do a LOT of research on breeds, grooming, etc. before taking the plunge (if it's even possible this crazy stage in my life, I might have to live vicariously through others for now, but who knows... I might not even like spinning it).

Anyone have a couple handfuls they would be interested in selling? I have no idea what is a fair price to even offer :oops: . Color doesn't matter. I am just wanting a little raw material to try with a drop spindle (which I don't even own... yet ;) ).

I've been working on getting some from my jersey wooly, and I'd be happy to send that to you, Heritage! I'm not doing any spinning right now and so I think that would be a perfect use of the wool. PM me your address and I'll get it out to you. :)

Latest posts

Back