What breed might these guys be?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ineedsleep

Reaction score
image.jpgThese rabbits are up for adoption at a local shelter, and I'm probably going to get them tomorrow. The shelter has them listed as English angoras, but is there anyway to tell? When I went to see them today, they were very sweet and fluffy, but they weren't fluffy all over. They were also shedding quite a bit.

They look like Lionheads to me. :) Single-maned, I believe.

My daughter came around and saw the picture, and (referring to the one on the left) said, "He's got a mustache! He looks... Asian!" :lol:

I was expecting cute, silly, or something like that, but no... she thinks he looks Asian. :p

My son, on the other hand, thinks he looks British. <br /><br /> __________ Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:44 am __________ <br /><br /> Oh -- and this is the time of year when bunnies are typically shedding out their summer coats and starting on their winter ones. :) Even here, where the days are still in the 90s, our rabbits are blowing their coats like crazy.

CanadianWinter":24em7qd6 said:
Lionhead cross. The black one looks to have a Netherland Dwarf head though :) He's adorable!

He (or she, the shelter isn't familiar with rabbits and doesn't know for sure) really is so cute! And friendly too.

The breed doesn't matter a whole lot, since they will be pets, but it's nice to have an idea. <br /><br /> __________ Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:31 am __________ <br /><br />
Miss M":24em7qd6 said:
They look like Lionheads to me. :) Single-maned, I believe.

My daughter came around and saw the picture, and (referring to the one on the left) said, "He's got a mustache! He looks... Asian!" :lol:

I was expecting cute, silly, or something like that, but no... she thinks he looks Asian. :p

My son, on the other hand, thinks he looks British.

His little mustache is pretty silly, and that lock of hair on his head is killing me too.

Latest posts

Back