Oh, you bad kitty!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeaky

Reaction score
All I can say is bad, Squeaky.

The real Squeaky just brought home a dead baby bunny. It still had its milk spot. I know hunting is part of a cats life. I've lost count of how many birds, mice and lizards that have come through the cat door with Squeaky. Live birds are so much fun to deal with at 2:30 in the morning trying not to get the dogs going.

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

Is this a sign? Of what's to come when we bring our new bunny home?
Any advice on how to bond Squeaky with new bunny?

Squeaky":1t1a6xfy said:
All I can say is bad, Squeaky.

The real Squeaky just brought home a dead baby bunny. It still had its milk spot. I know hunting is part of a cats life. I've lost count of how many birds, mice and lizards that have come through the cat door with Squeaky. Live birds are so much fun to deal with at 2:30 in the morning trying not to get the dogs going.

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

Is this a sign? Of what's to come when we bring our new bunny home?
Any advice on how to bond Squeaky with new bunny?

Don't let cats that are used to hunting around baby rabbits. Period. I've lost a total of three babies to my cats when I wasn't paying close attention. My cats don't mind the adult rabbits, but something flips in their little cat brains when they see the babies and they think "prey"

Back