Found these pics of my new Standard Rex

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TF3

Reaction score
I can't pose worth anything... but I am working on it.
That, and knowing what I am looking at....

I found these pics that the breeder had sent me, of my SR senior buck (lilac) and my broken black junior doe.
What can you tell me from what you see?
rex.jpg
Thanks!

I see two stunning rexes!
Sorry I don't know much ... uh, make that anything about showing. But I do love the rex and those two look spectacular to me. Please post pics of the offspring! Wish you were closer!

Thanks!
I'm learning and want to be able to keep the quality I have... the two have been bred to one another and Moona is due on Tuesday.
She is a crazy thing, so I am *really* hoping that she has some great daughters LOL

They really look awesome. I'm jealous. I just butchered my two breeding stock I got several weeks ago. Bought sight-unseen. I'll never do that again. They were awful. So excited for you. They are true beauties!

Those are both really nice rabbits, especially for Rex.

However much you paid for them it probably wasn't enough, lol. ;)

I would be thrilled to have either one in my barn. :D

:congratulations: on a spectacular start to your herd! I can't wait to see the kits! :popcorn:

Oh no! I'm sorry ~ that stinks Zinnia!

Thanks MSD!

You guys are getting me excited about these babies :p
Thanks for the input!
The breeder was fantastically kind and she threw in a little black doe as a little gift ~ how amazing is that?!
Once I get through litters I need to get more focused on these guys... little Raven (the black) is a doll, and I need to work on setting her up and posing.
The nice thing is that Oberon (the buck) knows what to do and helps me out when I take him out to play.
I'm hoping he will moult out some sun damaged coat before long and I can show him this fall.

I don't know the various lines/ breeders at this early stage but the buck (Oberon) is heavily line bred out of Double Decker in NY.
And I want to say Roloffs is in there.

Latest posts

Back