Hello! I'm new!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZirraTheBunny

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a dutch mix rabbit that lives in OC area in California. I recently help start a Youtube channel with my parents. And the youtube channel is about How to Videos about Rabbit Care, Funny and ridiculous clips about me, and maybe me playing some video games! You're free to visit the Youtube Channel and help spread the word! Also, we are open to opinions and tips to improve our channel so we can be successful . The Youtube Channel is at www.youtube.com/c/ZirraTheBunny .And my Instagram username is ZirraTheBunny. And if you can, Subscribing to us would be appreciated :)

Hello ZirraTheBunny and welcome to RabbitTalk. :welcome: We do hope that you joined us with the idea of active participation and not solely to advertise your YouTube videos. We have quite a number of young members with pet rabbits, so you should find you fit right in. :)

Please note that we do not permit cross-posting--that is, posting the same information in more than one forum. For this reason, I have deleted your post in the Rabbit Links forum but left the one in Pet Rabbits, which is where it best belongs.

Hope you enjoy RabbitTalk--you'll find lots of useful information here and lots of fun too.

MaggieJ":1bx87jhc said:
Hello ZirraTheBunny and welcome to RabbitTalk. :welcome: We do hope that you joined us with the idea of active participation and not solely to advertise your YouTube videos. We have quite a number of young members with pet rabbits, so you should find you fit right in. :)

Please note that we do not permit cross-posting--that is, posting the same information in more than one forum. For this reason, I have deleted your post in the Rabbit Links forum but left the one in Pet Rabbits, which is where it best belongs.

Hope you enjoy RabbitTalk--you'll find lots of useful information here and lots of fun too.

Oh okies! ty for telling me :)

Back