new litter of 7!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cereshill

Reaction score
Whitey kindled 7 this morning; she has been my best bunny. Four litters in past 9 months... I will likely keep her daughters as she has shown good maternal instincts etc.

Maggie,

Not the overdue doe. I have had some miss and some take; I think that the feed issue is a lot of it. I have increased Claude's protein with pellets to get him in "shape". It also got two does in a breedable state...

Curly is in good condition, but I doubt she took, I am leaving the box in just in case...

__________ Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 pm __________

Devon,
Some are pink, some are black--was late this am so I didn't get a good look. Will get a pic in the am and post!<br /><br />__________ Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:41 pm __________<br /><br />Just weighed them and cleaned their box:

the seven weigh in at 2.75lbs at 9 days....

I have made sure that she is getting plenty of pellets and seems to clean up overnight; its great to see full tummies and good growth--better than past litters. Perhaps I am learning!

The momma is a little worn down due to nursing--that is obvious. So, she will get March to regain condition; been a lovely doe for us!

Back