Recipes?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnies50

Reaction score
Lol, I was telling my mom about how many rabbit recipes there were on RT and (my dad and mom used to eat rabbits all the time when they were little, my mom ate snakes and the family dog as well ;) ) so I figured I'd see if there were any good ones around.
What are your favorite recipes? Or do you know where I can find any online? :)

Recipes for snakes? Dunno.

For rabbit recipes you found the right spot obviously, don't know any better.

My favorite is rabbit sweet sour, just use one of the more simple chicken sweet sour recipes, with ginger, soy sauce, orange juice, ketchup and some vegetables.

It's also a good dish to start, here I can get rabbit at the local chinese restaurant, and most people wouldn't be sure if it's pork or chicken, I guess :)

Okay, Funnies, I have to ask. Did your Mom eat snakes AND ALSO eat the family dog :x or did your Mom and the family dog both eat snakes? Quite a difference, I'm sure you'll agree. :cry:

Snake wouldn't be so bad. Nice white meat and probably firmer than frogs' legs.
:crazyfrog:

Snake is pretty good..from what I've been told..lots of people around here eat it..cut it into chunks , dredge in seasoned flour and fry.. :p
Don't have any recommendations for the family dog...I hear they make good tacos.... :roll:

Back