Blue Seal Sunshine Plus ?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiogoatgirl

Reaction score
here is the link to the blue seal site for it: http://blueseal.com/product/?id=117
I just read about it elsewhere and it seemed comparable to calf manna. wondering if anyone has used it? I haven't seen any blue seal brand anything here so I will have to ask around if anyone even could order it to at least see pricing on their stuff.

Well... personally, I would rather see a feed full of specific forage items.

This feed contains corn products, and that can cause problems in rabbits. It seems to have a lot of chemicals in it, but much of that might just be the vitamins they are adding.

I have very few feed choices around here, but if I had better options, I would look for rabbit feed the way I look for people feed. Few ingredients, all of which come from real food and easy to read.

Just my opinion.

Yeah, it looks a lot like calf manna, but with less corn. It might be a better product.

I could see the value of using it to supplement forage fed rabbits...if you wanted them to grow like pellet fed buns.

I've often asked "What exactly is in pellets that makes the rabbits grow so much faster than they can on forage? "

This product seems to answer that question rather nicely.

But at that point.. I'd wonder, why not just feed pellets? Since it seems to be everything that is found in most pellets... except the alfalfa or timothy.

I don't think I'd want to give it to a guinea pig. I know I haven't been feeding them that long, but they don't really seem like soybean eaters..

Back