"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2wfo0ur.jpg

Thank you. I took that pic before telling my partner (as a joke), "Road kill is an interesting choice for a pet." :gossip: She bolted to the room and scared the poor thing out of its euphoric state. Boy, was she angry.
Dinner for me was unpleasant that night. :lookout:

When I first got my trio I had one of the does in the grass and when I went to pick her up she literally dove to the ground and kinda stiffend up. Freaked me out until I touched her and she jumped up. I have been trying to get any of them to do it again but have been unsuccessful. One of the funniest things I have ever seen.

“You didn’t see anything,” warns Puma as Amy feasts on a fallen brother.

Attachments

• IMG_2481.jpg
    IMG_2481.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 4,576
“Paint me like one of your French girls.“
IMG_3851.jpg
:mrgreen:

This thread is hilarious! :lol:

We used to call my lionhead/angora mix "Bunny Le Flop" because she would literally (and quite suddenly) keel over with an audible "ufff".

All of our buns have taken to flopping lately. It's pretty funny. One of them likes to lay on her back and scratch it on the cage floor. :lol:

IMG_4852.jpg
IMG_4854.jpg

A few minutes of grooming, and Puma decided to wallow in self pity and put on a very convincing dead bunny act, laying across the pool net as if he’d been broomsticked and proceeding to be a limp ragdoll as I carried him back to his cage. :lol:
(He really had me worried for a bit...but he acts totally fine now.)

How about a tiny dead bunny? lol.

This was right after nomming on some sunflower leaves this morning and it kinda scared me xD. I know they can eat them, but I was like "Oh no, I broke the baby" :eek:

NRNpboi.jpg

Fireclaws bunnbutts":17sz7lne said:
How about a tiny dead bunny? lol.

This was right after nomming on some sunflower leaves this morning and it kinda scared me xD. I know they can eat them, but I was like "Oh no, I broke the baby" :eek:

These always make me laugh :p :lol:

Back