Building Judging tables

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does any one have plans on building judging tables? We are a new ARBA Rabbit Club putting on our first show and don't have the money to buy them. Thanks

Most of the ones I have seen are nothing more than a carpeted piece of plywood sitting on a pair of saw horses.

Either way your club goes, you are going to need money to do so.

I came up with an idea on what would work for building tables when our club was ready to put on our first show. The design was such that one able-bodied person could load, unload, and set up a showroom in just a couple of hours, and was made possible by building table platforms in 4-foot sections instead of the 8-foot sections which are so commonly seen. Each 4-foot section has a single x-fold leg stand, and it works great.

I bought all-wire and metal table top coops for the tables, and it works extremely well, especially for small clubs.

You might consider contacting some of the other established clubs in your area/state. I know around here, clubs will often loan or rent their show tables to other clubs, especially if it is a young club just getting started. One thing to think about is not only does a club need the tables, but also a trailer to haul them and a place to store the tables and trailer when not in use.

Latest posts

Back