Kamikaze Rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie570

Reaction score
Walked into the shop today, to take care of the rabbits, and discovered that Chrissy (whose 30x36 cage was stacked on top of the other new doe's cage), had somehow managed to knock her cage completely off of the other one. The cage was laying in the floor, on its side, having fallen from the height of about 2'.

:x :shock:

Fortunately, Chrissy appeared to be unarmed unharmed, though I can't imagine how she escaped a broken neck or back. I held her for a while, checking her over. Her cage is no longer on top of the other one. :/

Oh no!
Poor girl. I'm glad she is ok!

(I had to giggle at your relief that your kamikaze rabbit was 'unarmed' ~ that might have ended very differently for everyone if she knocked her cage over and had a weapon... I'd be sleeping with one eye open!)

TF3":1662jjb7 said:
Oh no!
Poor girl. I'm glad she is ok!

(I had to giggle at your relief that your kamikaze rabbit was 'unarmed' ~ that might have ended very differently for everyone if she knocked her cage over and had a weapon... I'd be sleeping with one eye open!)

:lol: :lol:

Thanks, rabbits are such fragile creatures that scared the crap out of me.

Bunni Wan is the only 'armed' bunny I've seen... that was a pretty funny typo though.

Back