• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cages and Accessories for sale in Ontario

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckinguy

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I'm clearing out all my cages and stuff from when the cages were in the garage as there are other projects on the go and these are not needed any more.

5- 2'x3' cages, 15" inside height, model 600 cage from Grandview Rabbitry
3- 2'x3' cages, 21" inside height, my build based on above cages
10- 2'x4' breeding cages, 21" inside height, of my own design, separate nest box compartment, many little design tweaks like the nestbox is a five inch jump to get out of but it's sunk three inches below the floor of the cage so it's only two inches jump to get back in if a kit gets out.

I robbed some wire from four of the breeding cages so only six are in one piece. The two nestboxes you see in the cages have sat outside for two years so aren't in great shape, I put them in there for demonstration and you can use them as a pattern to build more. One size nestbox slides in and out of all cages.

All cages come with poo pan, a couple have urine guard but most don't.

J-feeders and water bottles as seen in the picture. Four are pin type bottles, the rest are ball and tube

Extra j-clips and pliers
Extra c-clips and pliers
Assorted extra accessories like latches and some small spare pieces of urine guards

There is some rust on the bottom of some cages, mostly where they touched the shelf and the bottom of some poo pans. There are quite a few rusty j-clips on the cages but the cages are generally in pretty good shape.

I'm asking $300 for the lot. I figured I would offer this here first in case anyone was interested.

I"m just west of Alliston, about an hour north of Toronto.

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpg
    IMG_1520.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 1,315
I have a fellow looking for cages, if he doesn't have them yet, can I have your email? (Pm it to me perhaps?)

Did you get any takers? We are an hour north of Huntsville but I'd be interested in finding a way to get to these if available.

Back