Any idea what kind of bunny I have??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blwn350

Reaction score
I got her a few weeks ago, I have no idea what she is, "breeder" said Netherlands Dwarf, I know she isn't a Netherlands.. Anyone have any idea? <br /><br /> __________ Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:28 pm __________ <br /><br /> Here's another picture...

Attachments

• IMG_3395.PNG
    IMG_3395.PNG
    91.1 KB · Views: 2,356
  • IMG_3427.JPG
    IMG_3427.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 2,353
  • IMG_3430.JPG
    IMG_3430.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 2,353
She could be from a long line of pet quality Netherlands but doesn't have the dwarf gene or she could be a mix.

She looks to be very sweet and much loved :)

Looks like the typical pet quality ND that is a normal (non dwarf) that takes after a BUD or BUB (big ugly doe or big ugly buck). Cute pet. Happens a lot....just because some thing is a certain breed doesn't mean it will always look that way. I know of some HL that I would swear they were mixed if I didn't know better because of the breeders and knowing the line. If person wants a good "show" like ND, going to cost a lot more than what she/he did.

By cost, I'm not meaning her/his worth is any less or any thing like that. Just a show looking or one closer to breed standard is going to be harder to find and more expensive (least that's how it is here).

Hi..welcome to rabbit talk..hang around, there is a lot of great information here..and friendly helpful people..Always feel free to ask about anything.. :welcome:

katiebear":2uz5renw said:
Hi..welcome to rabbit talk..hang around, there is a lot of great information here..and friendly helpful people..Always feel free to ask about anything.. :welcome:

How do i get her to stop peeing and pooping on my living room carpet??

Rabbits are not as easy to train as a cat...what you can try is find her potty spot..you may have to keep her in the cage for a while..and that's where you put the box..you may not get her to stop leaving a berry or two when she is out..but peeing should be mostly controllable..
Clean up any puddles then clean the area with white vinegar to keep the smell down. I am sure some of the pet bunny folks can give you some more tips..just be patient..they should chime in soon. :)you may want to make a seperate post just to catch the people who have already responded.

Has she done hard time? It looks like she has a little black teardrop on her cheek. :lol:

She's adorable and looks very sweet.

Back