Rabbit steals a cracker...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How odd... I don't see anything in your post, so went to PM you- where I see that you posted a YouTube link. :?

It isn't visible to me in the post itself though- anyone else see it?

MamaSheepdog":1k531d5t said:
How odd... I don't see anything in your post, so went to PM you- where I see that you posted a YouTube link. :?

It isn't visible to me in the post itself though- anyone else see it?

It shows up for me, but I posted the link separately just in case.
It's just a cute video. :p

Hahaha. It reminds me of the Trix Cereal commercial where they say, "Silly Rabbit! Trix is for kids!" Well, it seems the rabbit population has determined they now want crackers instead of cereal. ^.^

So funny! :lol: He sure took off with it! Wanted to make sure nooooobody got that cracker away from him! :lol: :lol:

We recently started having a lot of trouble with Youtube. I finally removed Flashblock. Now I need to look for another extension that'll do about the same thing.

Miss M":405e4fw1 said:
So funny! :lol: He sure took off with it! Wanted to make sure nooooobody got that cracker away from him! :lol: :lol:

We recently started having a lot of trouble with Youtube. I finally removed Flashblock. Now I need to look for another extension that'll do about the same thing.

Flashblock?

Syberchick70":examlba8 said:
Miss M":examlba8 said:

Flashblock?
Yeah, it's an extension I have on Pale Moon (based on Mozilla). It does not allow Flash objects to load unless you click on them. Very useful on limited bandwidth! :)

Used to work flawlessly with Youtube, but then we couldn't play videos at all at the Youtube site (except in another browser), but could play them embedded on other sites. :? I guess it has something to do with Youtube's switching to HTML5? :shrug: So now Flash objects auto-load.

I started having trouble with pale moon on my desktop so I didn't install it on my laptop. There were a few incompatibilities but I don't remember exactly what. My desktop is now only for kintraks and my facebook page for the "rabbitry" (I use the rabbitry name but sell far more hedgehogs) I have had issues with firefox and flash just because I load so many flash objects at once. 1 or 2 games, something streaming, and flash based chatrooms. Firefox isn't efficient enough to run all that. I found chrome is but I prefer firefox so I split things up between the browsers now.

I don't run a whole lot of flash, so Pale Moon has been good for us. Faster than Firefox, too (because it's lighter-weight -- they drop compatibility for old operating systems, and accessibility stuff, etc.), and compatible with pretty much all the same extensions.

I've found myself using Opera a bit more than I used to, though.

I've switched, almost exclusively, to Chrome.
I used to be a Firefox fan, but after they went wonky a few years ago I quit using them. I've tried again, a few times, and just not been happy with them.

I use IE (YUCK) for my alternate Facebook ID. :roll:

My girl Elvira started doing this when she became paranoid her kits would take her alfalfa cubes from her...she got into the habit of taking a chunk out of the cup running to the corner furthest from me and the babies. :lol:

Latest posts

Back