buck keeps baracading door

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3861

Reaction score
Any idea why a fully mature buck would insist that everything I place in his cage be shoved up against the door? excluding food, water and hay, all items go to the door. I placed a bottle of ice in his cage today t help keep him cool. As soon as the door was locked he went right to work moving it from the back of the cage to the front. I use to put in small pieces of wood or plastic inside for him to site on. each one, even when fastened to the floor, somehow ended up leaning against the door! His little chew box...by the door. Can anyone explain to me why he is the only one that does this? He has done this sense about a month after I got him. At least that's when i noticed it any way.

I think Dood is right- he doesn't want the stuff in his cage. :shock:

Do you have another cage you can move him to? Maybe if all of the "furniture" is in there already, he will accept it as normal?

Otherwise, I'd say you have a minimalist "monk-like" rabbit on your hands, and he just doesn't like clutter! :mrgreen:

Back