A Male dog trick I am trying

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
Connor was BAD!!! BAD BAD BAD!!!! I found evidence he has been lifting his leg in the house---and now, withthis badsnowstorm in progress I HAVE to get him straight about WHERE he may lift that darn leg of his-- So, My Buddy in Colorado told me to "tie it up"- Out came a nice wide ace bandage I have (6 Inches) and around his middle it goes- covering the pistol so that if he pees, he gets himself soaked. Chessies hate being humiliated, on top of no dog wants to pee on himself, So hopefully, it will take less than a day for him to remember, this is MY place, not his!!!
Now, maybe I will go see if I can make a place on the patio where the snow won't be chest deep on him for a couple more hours. Good lord, I am shoveling snow so a dog can pee-- And nailing cardboard boxes to fences so birds can eat- and wondering what I am going to feed myself. well, at least the dishes are all washed. :!:

isn't it crazy how the animals we planned on bettering our lives, end up getting us to better their lives? :lol:

That idea should work, they actually make them in all fabrics, patterns and colors for small dogs and call them "belly bands." They are pretty easy to make if you get tired of the bandage. A strip of fabic, some good fabric glue/hemming tape,velcro and a poise pad. I knitted one out of cotton for my mother's aging dog before he passed away.

Back