As anyone visited Amazon.com this morning?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my favorite internet April Fool's was the year Youtube Rick rolled every single video for 24 hours. That was fantastic.

JenerationX":zxf8puxw said:
my favorite internet April Fool's was the year Youtube Rick rolled every single video for 24 hours. That was fantastic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JenerationX":3jmfw3yt said:
There's an extension you can get to prank someone with that will do this. Just don't tell them I told you about it.

I thought the Amazon thing was funny... I remember it looking like that!

Has anyone played Pac Man on Google Maps? I don't know how much longer they'll have it. Just visit https://www.google.com/maps and find a place with plenty of streets. Click on the Pac Man button at lower left, and play in the streets. Beware... when you go off screen, you can't be sure where you will come back on.

I tricked a boss one year... he was always having IT issues and was generally easy to agitate. I took a screen shot of his desktop, set that as the desktop background, then hid all his icons in the trash and hid the taskbar. So everything he clicked on was just background. Then the IT guy told him he needed a new computer for about 20 minutes.

JenerationX":37jub0tg said:
I tricked a boss one year... he was always having IT issues and was generally easy to agitate. I took a screen shot of his desktop, set that as the desktop background, then hid all his icons in the trash and hid the taskbar. So everything he clicked on was just background. Then the IT guy told him he needed a new computer for about 20 minutes.

Hahaha

JenerationX":r8vcpe9j said:

HAHAHAH Sounds like they needed a new IT guy... :roll:

Syberchick70":2s3yj162 said:
JenerationX":2s3yj162 said:

HAHAHAH Sounds like they needed a new IT guy... :roll:

No, he was in on it too.... :lol:

I was meeting with a Vice Principal of a school once who'd had a high school kid (unidentified) mess with her computer. If it remained inactive for longer than a few minutes, it would go into a loop playing a recording of a very bad horn section from the band playing some dirge-like tune. Once it was activated it would play for 5 or 10 minutes. No-one in the office could figure out how to fix it. She was so mortified when it happened in front of me. I thought it was hilarious.

JenerationX":2femkx6p said:
:rotfl: That is just awesome... :lol: <br /><br /> __________ Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:42 pm __________ <br /><br />
the reluctant farmer":2femkx6p said:
I was meeting with a Vice Principal of a school once who'd had a high school kid (unidentified) mess with her computer. If it remained inactive for longer than a few minutes, it would go into a loop playing a recording of a very bad horn section from the band playing some dirge-like tune. Once it was activated it would play for 5 or 10 minutes. No-one in the office could figure out how to fix it. She was so mortified when it happened in front of me. I thought it was hilarious.
HAHAHA...! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back