Excellent Rabbit Care Resource!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the books that you prescribe I read on the off chance that I am considering raising rabbits for meat? I use to raise rabbits (scaled down cut) as pets when I was more youthful yet I didn't know whether raising meat rabbits was altogether different

I highly recommend Rabbit Production by Cheeke, et al. It covers every aspect and I return to it over and over, it can be a bit pricey but it's worth every penny. I found my first copy at the library.

I have a large list of Rabbit books at my disposal,
but the one I resort to most often is :Rabbit Production" Eighth Edition
By McNitt, Patton, Lukfahr & Patton. It is the one book that
no Rabbit breeder should be without!
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

ottersatin":it7uyqgx said:
I have a large list of Rabbit books at my disposal,
but the one I resort to most often is :Rabbit Production" Eighth Edition
By McNitt, Patton, Lukfahr & Patton. It is the one book that
no Rabbit breeder should be without!
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Just looked it up on amazon and it's ranging from $48.75-$137.63. That's a bit out of my budget. Will be looking for it at the libraries. Thanks for the tip.

wamplercathy":2rpdjnxk said:
OneAcreFarm":2rpdjnxk said:
Found this while searching for Weepy Eye symptoms...It is an excellent resource for beginners and experts alike.

http://www.gov.ns.ca/agri/4h/manuals/rabbits/sec2.pdf

Can't get the link to work. :( But have enjoyed and saved the others to my rabbit folder.
I'm getting a message from Acrobat saying that it's either not a supported file type (which it's not just supported, it's native) or the file is damaged. I'm going with the file being damaged. You could write to them, supply the link, and let them know. Maybe they'd send you an uncorrupted copy. :)

Latest posts

Back