• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pedigreed 4-H and Show Quality Mini Lops

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LopLover

Reaction score
I have some Mini a Lops for sale out of some winning lines. I have quite a few Solid Jr. Bucks, a Solid Jr. Doe, a Solid Sr. Doe, and two Broken Jr. Bucks. I also have a few that I just weaned that will be for sale after I let them grow a bit. I'm located in NW Indiana.

I don't envy the twisters and the electrical storms.
I've never been so scared in my life as I was when I lived in IN for several months. :shock: :shock:

I need two does? Any way you would be willing to drive out to California? Seriously, I am the only mini lop breeder within 100 miles of where I live and it is SO hard to find one. My only (and favorite) doe died 6 months ago and I can't find any does!

I was just kidding lol. I'm going to a show in a few weeks and hopefully I'll be able to sell my rex and buy a couple of does or trade him or something. I'm going to bring both my bucks to the show so I can see if there's someone who can help me find compliments for them <br /><br /> __________ Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:47 pm __________ <br /><br /> I was just kidding lol. I'm going to a show in a few weeks and hopefully I'll be able to sell my rex and buy a couple of does or trade him or something. I'm going to bring both my bucks to the show so I can see if there's someone who can help me find compliments for them

I can vouch for her rabbits. We have two of her mini lops now, and three Californians. I have two other mini lops on reserve from her.
I wish she would reply here and tell everyone how she did at the rabbit show yesterday, and who some of her competition was.....very impressive!

We are working on getting a website up and running but at the moment I do not have one. I do have a group for our rabbitry (Should've made a page. So Facebook illiterated.) that has pictures on it. It is a Griffin Girls' Rabbitry. Or you could email me as well.

Lol. Thought you were serious about driving to California. Lmbo. You'd be surprised what some people have asked me to do.

Yesterday I took BOS on the youth table with 70+ lops and had many upper class placings. Took a three month old buck and took 2/7 with him. Most all of my stuff is out of coat or too young. I think I would've done better otherwise. As far as competition goes, it seemed every competative youth was there! Lol I'm friends with them all but man was the competition stiff.

I meant to check here yesterday but I was running all over the place yesterday. I had several people come pick up rabbits and I had to run to Osceola yesterday. Sorry for the delay.

Happy to say we had 6 Mini Lops born this morning! First successful litter from our show quality line. Pretty good for first litter for this doe!!
Very excited. :) I posted a couple photos in the new litter photo thread.

Congrats LopLover on BOS at the show!

LopLover":ljkscwwf said:
We are working on getting a website up and running but at the moment I do not have one. I do have a group for our rabbitry (Should've made a page. So Facebook illiterated.) that has pictures on it. It is a Griffin Girls' Rabbitry. Or you could email me as well.

I 'joined' your facebook group.
I'm not sure how far I will be willing to travel to get a couple of decent MLs, but I'm keeping my options open.
I'm also in touch with GeorgiaPeach and a few folks over on this coast. Thanks :)

Back