• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Grand Champion II or Stone II Tattoo Equipment

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhWRabbitry

Reaction score
Looking to buy Grand Champion II Or Stone II Tattoo Clamp & accessories.
Just thought I'd check to see if anyone had a gently used set they'd like to sell for a good price before I buy new in the next month or so.

I have the Grand Champion II registrar's set (1 alphabet and two sets of numerals). BASS asks $82.95 plus shipping, which comes to $106.20. I would include some Kuro-Sumi human grade outlining ink in addition to the lousy ink that came with it.

How much are you willing to pay, including shipping? I'm planning on taking it to the California Convention and trying to sell it there...

MamaSheepdog":1rlky5iv said:
I have the Grand Champion II registrar's set (1 alphabet and two sets of numerals). BASS asks $82.95 plus shipping, which comes to $106.20. I would include some Kuro-Sumi human grade outlining ink in addition to the lousy ink that came with it.

How much are you willing to pay, including shipping? I'm planning on taking it to the California Convention and trying to sell it there...

MamaSheepdog - I'm sending you a message regarding this!

MamaSheepdog":10qy5y7g said:
Well, WHW... have you tattooed any rabbits yet? :popcorn:

No, I keep forgetting... but actually thought of it today. I need to get on it!
Thanks for the reminder! :) I was happy to get it! <br /><br /> __________ Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 pm __________ <br /><br /> MamaSheepdog - I just used it for the first time on one of my bucks.
We'll see how the tattoo looks after the extra ink wears away. As far as the process though this was SO much LESS stress and so much quicker for me than using the pen!!

:thankyou:

I hope the tattoo turns out well! I'm glad you like it better than the pen. :)

MamaSheepdog":2wcaim6o said:
I hope the tattoo turns out well! I'm glad you like it better than the pen. :)
Thanks. In looking at it again I'm really guessing I did not get enough ink in it.
Regardless it's okay. This guy didn't need to be tattood he just got to be the guinea pig for the first attempt. It was good practice regardless. I really had no idea how much ink to put on it.

Back