odd doe behavior

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so. I might have to get out the long handled needle nose pliers and pull the things out.

DBA":2z0aeppr said:
I don't think they get pregnant, I think they just like to make us think they are pregnant. Put on a good show, and then laugh at us when we continually check on them and never find any kits.

:lol:
It will happen soon! Keep the camera ready!

I've got mini lop babies!!!!!!

It's about time. When I went to bed last night, still nothing. She hadn't pulled any fur since the small amount she pulled Friday. I just got up and went out to check on her, wow!!!!!
She has carpet, never seen a rabbit pull so much fur. But she was standing up in the nest box so i couldn't count any kits, she may still be having them, but i did see at least one or two under her. I will try to count them after work tonight. <br /><br /> -- Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:35 am -- <br /><br /> Ok, update already, my wife just checked on her, said she was out of the nest.
I ran out to look. I didn't get in the nest box at all, just looked from the top, but it looks like, I think, I saw 5, 3 brokens, and 2 solids.

Homer":csbc4v24 said:
MamaSheepdog":csbc4v24 said:
I bet she will have them sometime today! :p
Ha-Ha You lost! :pokeeye:

*Sniff!* I didn't see you laying any bets on the table. :angry:

Ah well, at least the kits are here now! :p

:congratulations: DBA!

Can't wait to hear the final count and see some pictures! :)

MamaSheepdog":ni0suo2i said:
You're right. I hadn't noticed this thread until this morning's announcement. (while you no doubt were still in bed) :nana: :rainprf:

:hmm: Maybe we should start doing pools...date and time blocks for expectant mommas. A dollar a square with 50% payout and half to the breeder.

Ok, Shiloh let me take a peak. We have one solid, three brokens, and a solid peanut, and peanut is super tiny. <br /><br /> -- Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:09 pm -- <br /><br /> I had to move a ton of fur to take that picture. I guess momma wanted wall to wall carpeting.

Attachments

• IMAG0760.jpg
    IMAG0760.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 823
When does pull that much fur, I always wonder how they don't bald themselves completely, lol!

Good job, mom! :p

Homer":1m7qhvur said:
MamaSheepdog":1m7qhvur said:
You're right. I hadn't noticed this thread until this morning's announcement. (while you no doubt were still in bed) :nana: :rainprf:

:hmm: Maybe we should start doing pools...date and time blocks for expectant mommas. A dollar a square with 50% payout and half to the breeder.

Hahaha! Are we gonna bet with bunny bucks? $$ :p <br /><br /> -- Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:33 pm -- <br /><br />
DBA":1m7qhvur said:
Ok, Shiloh let me take a peak. We have one solid, three brokens, and a solid peanut, and peanut is super tiny.

-- Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:09 pm --

I had to move a ton of fur to take that picture. I guess momma wanted wall to wall carpeting.

Aww can't see them very well, but looks like nice colors and definitely a great nest! Poor peanut though. :/

Latest posts

Back