• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO: Champagne D'Argent doe

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PSFAngoras

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
With recent demand I've decided to scale back on my Angoras to provide more space for my Champagnes. I've already found a new buck to bring in new bloodlines, and am currently looking for a new doe in the CO area. I will be checking he local shows as they come, but would be happier to find one sooner. Willing to drive about 5-6 hours any one way. If anyone has any or maybe knows of any, please PM me.

Thanks!

PSF

You have
t30df16_t8e13e6_550.gif
;)

Give this youngster a try in the Springs. Web site says there is a litter of 3 so maybe... http://diamondduorabbitry.weebly.com/

I'm selling out my entire rabbitry, and i have one buck and one doe champagne available.
Pm me for details. I'm in Prescott, AZ. <br /><br /> __________ Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:07 pm __________ <br /><br /> I'm selling out my entire rabbitry, and i have one buck and one doe champagne available.
Pm me for details. I'm in Prescott, AZ.

Back