The dilemma...continue for fiber, or go purebred?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Chuck's colour is one step up from REW so he is recessive to everything but rew. All his offspring while being black or tort carry either himi or rew, so in a generation or two you should get more himis (or rew)!! Blue tort is an awsome colour!! Chocolate is recessive to black/blue but WILL show up in another generation when the chcolate carrier kits are bred together.Maybe a rew doe with chocolate in the background? Good Luck!

avdpas77":1vblptsu said:
I can get you some good plans for a building addition :D

Or you can convert your dining room as I've done and eat in the living room. :-D

You know.....I do have another bedroom...it's currently being used by Mike for his office, but that could just be moved out into the garage....oh WHAT am I thinking?????? BAD ANN!!! :frypan:

He can move into the BASEMENT!!! :D oh, that's a MUCH better idea! I'm sure I can get the water to drain better during a rain....and the spiders will like the company.<br /><br />__________ Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:41 am __________<br /><br />Lauren, Thanks for the info on the color. I'm thinking that I need to keep one doe from this next batch..maybe 2. If Vienna (the blue torte) should present me with a BT offspring...it's a keeper. I'm definitely going to look for a REW, Chocolate, or blue tort French doe to add to the group.

Chocolate Bunny...I sure wish she would reproduce a clone. Her wool spins up into this lovely light chocolate color.

Fat Little Bunny had better shape up tho. She's back to her "you will NOT pick me up and if you do I shall BITE YOU!" self. :angry: Wasn't a problem when she was 3 or 4 lbs. But she's a hefty 6.5 now..and ALL of it is muscle. Considering how nice she was when pregnant..she may get bred SOON.

Latest posts

Back