New to Rabbit Talk and Rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueyesfaye

Reaction score
New to Rabbit Talk in ATL, GA. Getting my first Holland lop in 2 weeks (pet). Joined to educate myself incase I ever want to show one. :)

:hi: Faye!

It's always nice to see someone join before they have a rabbit! :clap2:

You will find lots of helpful information here, and a very friendly group of crazy rabbit raisers to answer any questions you may have. :)

Have fun browsing around, and make sure to post pictures of your new baby when you get him or her!

MamaSheepdog":18ude68h said:
You will find lots of helpful information here, and a very friendly group of crazy rabbit raisers to answer any questions you may have. :)

I can agree with MSD on that one.... Her and Miss M are pretty crazy... (OOPS.... Did I say that out loud??? :wall: :shutup: :ducttape:) maybe this'll keep MSD and Miss M from banning me :grouphug2:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 411
Welcome to RT!

You found a great site with terrific people. I look forward to hearing more about your rabbits and your journey.

Good to meet you and you came to the right place for information, there are many knowledgeable folks here. :D
Wish I were one of them.

Welcome, Faye! :welcomewagon: We've got lots of great members here to help you learn everything rabbit. :D

Bandits Bunny Farm":1dd4rekp said:
MamaSheepdog":1dd4rekp said:

I can agree with MSD on that one.... Her and Miss M are pretty crazy... (OOPS.... Did I say that out loud??? :wall: :shutup: :ducttape:) maybe this'll keep MSD and Miss M from banning me :grouphug2:
:lol: Well, you narrowly escaped being moved to the top of the short list! :p

coyotejoe":1dd4rekp said:
Good to meet you and you came to the right place for information, there are many knowledgeable folks here. :D
Wish I were one of them.
:coffee-screen:

Back